USE LANDING PAGES TO GENERATE LEADS
A great website is built for both the customer and the search engines, however, there are many instances where a custom built single web page is needed to capture an action. A landing page, by definition, is a single web page built to convert. That could be defined as a single page website. It could also be a single page built within an existing website with the specific purpose of collecting data, selling a product, generating leads, or phone calls. This is typically tied to a marketing campaign of some sorts. Most commonly, this is used with a Search Enging Marketing campaign, Social Media campaign or an Email Marketing campaign. This also works with direct mail promotions.
- Custom destination for a Google or Bing campaign to boost Quality Score
- One-page product or service sales page
- Email (short-tail) data collection page
- Customer Lead (long-tail) data collection page
- Newsletter registration page
- Contest or give-away registration page
- In the Grey-Hat Local SEO realm, building custom landing pages for various townships to grab those local searches.
We can build out those custom pages for you - regardless of the purpose.
LET'S START ON THOSE LANDING PAGES TODAY!
The project team at First Page Media will lead you every step of the way, from initial consultation to and through the launch of your new responsive website and beyond. Our ongoing website maintenance packages are inexpensive and designed to keep your web content fresh. Our support team is ready 24/7/359. What are you waiting for? Start off with your free website consultation today!